Sunday, September 02, 2007
I WANT TO WATCH
不能说的秘密
just visited my blog,
and to my horror,
no one has been to it!
arhhh.
Read my posts since sec 1
hahas
they were basically...
funny and....
well, they do reflect
my personality.
'I may not have made the hot speeches
unlike some of the big radicals here,
but I did not change'
I am not saying
that I am like Alasksen,
but the quote is definitely worth quoting
don't get the meaning?
use your brains.
不能说的秘密
just visited my blog,
and to my horror,
no one has been to it!
arhhh.
Read my posts since sec 1
hahas
they were basically...
funny and....
well, they do reflect
my personality.
'I may not have made the hot speeches
unlike some of the big radicals here,
but I did not change'
I am not saying
that I am like Alasksen,
but the quote is definitely worth quoting
don't get the meaning?
use your brains.
date: 6 June, 10.43pm.
drinking: plain water.
eating: nothing.
mood: bored.
listening: all around me, flyleaf.
reading: nothing.
random: you dont have the rights to make decisions for me.